The Midas Touch: Developing a Prosperity Mindset
24 Post Viewers
Join as we continue exploring the secrets of financial and material prosperity throughout all Sundays in March.
The Midas Touch
Examine practical ways to think about prosperity and to develop the mindset of a prosperous person.
1. Prosperity is in what you say
2. Prosperity is in what you think or imagine
3. Prosperity is in what you act
4. Prosperity is in what you see and visualize.
Blurring out numerous beautiful faces and expensive gadgets in an allout session of hearty praise and worship to God, caution was thrown to the wind Sunday- March 7, as worshippers thronged the Banquet hall of Durban hotel when badass saxophonist BeeJay Sax ignited the atmosphere after the morning charge by Sister Florence at Gracemade’s Thanksgiving Sunday.
BeeJay Sax was supported by inhouse Graced Psalmist band to deliver some compelling music performances, which delivers a consensus that service was lit.
Further intensifying the Flames of grace is the impartation message shared by lead Pastor Seun Osigbesan which centres around how to build your self image, diverse wrong mindset of prosperity, the law of creation and God’s will for you.
Here’s excerpts from 10 tips Pastor Seun Osigbesan shared with #ChangeAgents on building your self image.
1. Guard your self talk. Do you encourage or criticize yourself
Learn to say positive things to yourself even in negative situations.
2. Stop comparing yourself with other people. Only fools do that.
3. Move beyond your limiting beliefs. Once a man puts a limit on what he will do, he has put a limit on what he can do.
4. You need to add value to others. How best and what best can you do to help others.
Listen to more via GracemadeLagos
READ ALSO 👇